The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Say a prayer tonight for our brothers down South

I've spent the work day today watching the progress of hurricane Katrina and now the pictures of the devastation are coming in.

Take a moment this evening to say a prayer for our brothers in the 48th Alabama, Marshall's Battery, Florida Light Artillery, Pulaski Battery and Captain Barry Woods (8th Virginia, Co. I&F).

I had already heard word of a tornado touching down in the town Barry lives in so we hope he is OK. I have been in contact with Shane Smith, Col. of the Hardee Guard Battalion who said the storm had not reached him yet in Chattanooga. He promised to keep me posted on the guys further south.

We all hope for the best for our brothers and their families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home