The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Monday, August 08, 2005

Colonel Tony's Big Adventure

Keep an eye on the blog the week of August 8-12 as I report on "Colonel Tony's pursuit of Payton Manning"







I'm going on vacation where?






The adventure will take me to fabulous Terre Haute Indiana the site of the Indianapolis Colt's training camp. Why you ask? Because of all the places I could go on vacation Private Pete chose this one.

But fear not, I will do everything I can to find Civil War related topics. Did you know that Longstreet's ordnance officer was named Payton Manning (Hey Nick, take that you Ravens fan you...lol). I will also be passing through the birthplace of famous staff officer, Mike Roush, and will attempt to paint a coat of gray paint on the world's largest ball of paint.

Keep an eye on the blog for my progress. Sign up for update notifications on the right

Lt. Col. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home