The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Fellow members of Longstreet's Corps,

It has often been said that we lack regular communication from Longstreet's Corps. My usual reply is that there really is not that much going on. No news is good news my friends.

Well, modern technology has once again conspired to help keep the masses up to date. I have decided to attempt a Blog (Nick says it is greek for senseless ramblings), to give you some insight into the daily (or so) operations of the Corps, or at least the Adjutant's office.

So, pull up a julip, keep a watch out and bear with me as I attempt to master the latest technology.

YOS

Tony Zusman

Lt. Col., Adjutant

Longstreet's Corps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home