The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I return!

Yes it has been almost a month since the Adjutant has blogged you. I have been busy with plans for the Corps meeting and working a part time job that is taking up wayyyy too much of my time.

I will be posting for the next several days giving you particulars from the Corps meeting. I want to thank all my loyal fans out there who told me how much they enjoyed the blog. For those who complained about my telling of my vacation...get a sense of humor, the Corps does not operate as a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year program. We occasionally take time to live our lives.

Keep an eye out for the updates this week.

YOS

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home