The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Friday, December 16, 2005

Corps Meeting Update!!!

The moved is finally over, and now it is time for me to unpack! God help me!

A new update for the Corps meeting has been posted and can be accessed from the Corps Web Page. Look in he left hand column for the Corps Meeting link.

The update gives us out first look at he 2006 calendar. If you have an event you would like added please drop me a note at Tzusman@aol.com. Our next update will include agenda business and your items can also be forwarded to my address.

A word of caution. If I do not respond to you quickly in the next week it is because I am learning a new internet access method. I also have to find a desk to sit my computer. I hope to be back in the swing of things by the end of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home