The Adjutant's Blog

A journal of information, events and daily ramblings of Longstreet's Corps beloved AAG, Tony Zusman

Friday, December 09, 2005

The world has stood still

Or at least that is how it has seemed for me the past week or so.

Moving has got to be somewhere in the top ten of worst things to go through. Everything of mine is lost! I cannot find a thing, even the things I tried to keep track of. Thank God I got the meeting invites out before all this.

We are starting to get a few prospects for new units joining the Corps. I recently received a letter of intent from the 63rd Tennessee and the 6th NCST.

The event calendar is coming together and I hope to have something posted on the web site next week. By that point I should have found most of my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home